A lignin based pellet binder for improving pellet quality pellet press capacity.
This combined pellet binder and die lubricant is ideal for feed formulations with DDGS, cassava and other hard running ingredients.
A lignin-based product that has been specially enhanced to make it more effective as a processing aid. It acts as a combined pellet binder and lubricating aid and will increase production rate and pellet durability simultaneously, resulting in more pellets and more quality.
Certain feed ingredients cause the mill to run hard, not accept temperature, and force a reduction in throughput. This is common with dried distillers grains with solubles (DDGS), cassava, whey, lactose, new corn and high mineral levels. At typical inclusion rates of 0.25% to 0.75% PellTech™ can smooth out rough extrusion, allow the mill to run hotter, faster, and with better pellet quality.
Offers compound feed producers a range of potential benefits:
- Improves pellet quality and strength (PDI)
- Reduces energy consumption in the manufacturing process
- Increases pellet pressing speed
- Prevents die blockages in the pellet press
- Enables to use hard pelleting materials such as DDG, cassava and whey powder
- Supports vitamin and enzyme stability in the feed
Dosage: in accordance with the composition of the dose (minimum 3 kg per ton of feed)
Storage: store in a shaded and dry area
Package: 20 kg
Warning: wear protective mask while handling