A liquid containing a unique formulation of organic acids (and butyrate) for oxidizing water and improving performance in poultry.
Butyric acid improves feed digestibility by nourishing and rejuvenating intestinal epithelial cells (IECs), which are responsible for absorbing nutrients in the body.
This product contains several organic acids (mainly butyric acid that improves feed digestibility by rejuvenating the IECs).
• Regulates intestinal acidity
• Promotes secretion of digestive enzymes
• Promotes bacteria that produce lactic acid
• Bactericidal effect against pathogenic bacteria
• Effective against Salmonella, Clostridium and E.Coli
• Rejuvenates IECs and helps increase the surface area of the intestinal villi
• Improves calcium absorption and egg shell quality in layers
For use in: broilers, turkeys, layers, breeding birds and swine.
Dosage: 1-1.5 liter of Gustor Liquid / m3 of water
Package and storage: 5 liter containers. Store in a shaded area.
Click here to see the Factsheet